Wednesday 23 November 2011

Insperation for Film Trailer


 Resident Evil, directed by Paul W.S Anderson, released 2002


The Resident Evil film trailers feature the scientifical theme as well as the government conspiracy which are included in the film. The trailers both include careful editing including technical editing software to give the trailers then professional scientifical theme to them. After watching both of these trailers, the themes and issues portrayed in the trailer is something I want to also include in my film trailer as I think they are very important aspects/themes of the film and should be included in the trailer so that the audience are aware of this.

Dead Island, Game

The emotional reaction of an audience is what drew me to inspire part of my film trailer on this trailer, even though it is for a video game. The game trailer is based on the horror zombie genre, however goes in depth with use of sound and editing to target the audience's emotions and tells a story. I would like to include this emotional aspect in my film trailer as I think it would make the film stand out contrasting with other zombie horror film trailers which usually focusing on the action/thriller aspect of the film (gun fights, zombie fights, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment