Tuesday 7 February 2012

Filming Update

I planned, this weekend, to do some recording in my local area (in my garden and my tenfoot). I planned on recording two specific scenes of the trailer including my two little sisters being discovered as zombies by their mother. However, due to the recent change in weather, I was unable to record anything due to the snow ruining the shots as well as the weather making it far too cold to expect my three included actresses to wear dresses in the cold conditions. Changes in weather recently have made it very hard to record my film trailer as well as transportation. Therefore, I have decided to change the storyboard of my film trailer slightly to make it so it is a lot easier and realistic for me to record the footage I need in the time period I have

 

No comments:

Post a Comment