Friday 27 January 2012

Filming Update

At the moment, due to my transportation being limited (due to my parents being on holiday) I have been unable to continue with my recording from Christmas (because of this, I have been focusing on my storyboard, editing of script and film, genre and audience research). Therefore, I have decided that instead of my original idea posted previously about recording during a weekend and editing during the week, I have decided that onwards from the 25th January, when my transport is available, I will plan a full weeks recording schedule every day for approximately an hour each day. This not meaning however I will have 7 hours of footage, but giving me and the actors included more than enough time to record whichever scene is being recorded, get the setting/props prepared, giving enough time in case transport is late (traffic, etc). I will write up this schedule on the 23rd/24th January  whilst sat with my Mum who will be my transportation to my setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment