Friday 27 January 2012

Blogger Problems

At the moment I am seeing a lack of blog posts on my blog. The reason for this is I am finding it difficult to get on with the work that I have to do at college due to the lack of computers and laptops as well as working laptops in the media/film department at my college. Due to this, I am finding it slightly difficult to balance my written blog work and the recording of my film because of the fact that I am only finding the opportunity to do blog work at home when I should be focusing on the recording of my film as opposed to having the opportunity to do this work during my film college lessons. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no real resolution to this as unless the college decided to purchase more computers/laptops or try and convince someone with their own personal laptop to let me borrow it during college lesson times.

No comments:

Post a Comment